Set up Recurring Billing in under 60 seconds. Itís never been easier.
How does Recurring Billing work?
- Enter the schedule into the desktop interface
(Take the initial payment and set the schedule at the same time!)
- Collect from either a checking account or credit card
- Notify customers of collected payments with branded email receipts
- Funds are automatically deposited into your bank account
- Pause or cancel a payment schedule at any time
- Receive 48-hour notification of any NSF or declined transactions
How does Recurring Billing help my business?
- Set it and forget it feature saves you time - increases ease of use for your customer which increases your payments
- Always on-time payments improve cash flow
- Convenient payment processing software and payment options improves customer service
- Automatic schedule eliminates late fees and collection calls
- Securely stored information and reporting eliminates duplicate data entry
- Paperless process decreases invoicing costs by 90%
You can also send one-time or recurring email invoices to your customers, enabling
them to pay you with credit card or ACH electronic check via a branded online payment form.
Get a Quote